A stunning property. located on the foreshore of the beautiful Moonta Bay. The property is well diversified being a motel, bistro and cafe. The motel comprises of 8 luxury motel rooms overlooking the beautiful Moonta Bay, The well appointed bistro with its beautiful view over the water, is an ideal venues for weddings, the delicious meal or a drink in pleasant surroundings. The Jetty Pizzas Cafe is a well appointed takeaway and licensed informal dining cafe servicing the very popular seafront and caravan park area.
Moonta Bay is 170 km north west of Adelaide on the ever more popular Yorke Peninsular. Known as Australia's little Cornwall the "Copper Triangle" area of Yorke Peninsular incorporating Kadina, Moonta and Wallaroo is a rapidly growing ever more popular area of the state.
Moonta Bay is a beautiful beach and fishing spot very popular with the tourists, retires and a wealthy area of the coastal community..
- Wonderful location being right on the foreshore of beautiful Moonta Bay
- Seagate Bistro a lovely large restaurant and casual drinking area overlooking the sea
- Eight (8) 3.5 star luxury motel rooms
- Jetty Pizza's takeaway food shop and licensed casual dining area
- Modern building
- Long lease
- Located 170km northwest of Adelaide in the "Copper Triangle" or "Australia's Little Cornwall",
- Popular tourist area featuring the heritage listed Moonta mines
- Good fishing off the jetty, beach and by boat
- Fast developing area